Excel formula using 3 tabs

Closed
Judy - 20 Apr 2016 à 14:43
davyom Posts 1 Registration date Friday 22 April 2016 Status Member Last seen 22 April 2016 - 22 Apr 2016 à 05:28
Hello,

Can someone please advise if there is a formula or a macro that I can use for an excel spreadsheet.

The first sheet tab consist of the daily production.

The second sheet tab consist of information from the first sheet tab. I can do a reference cell from sheet tab 2 to sheet tab 1. This is done on a daily basis and always saved as the current day so there is a report for day 1, day 2, etc.

The third sheet tab on each report is an accumulation of the monthly evaluation of all the days production, meaning that if I am working with a report from day 15 all the previous days (day 1 thru day 14) is above the current days cells. If I delete information from the cells or change the information it changes on the third tab and does not accumulate the days. Is there anything that can done.

Thank you,
Judy


Related:

1 response

davyom Posts 1 Registration date Friday 22 April 2016 Status Member Last seen 22 April 2016
22 Apr 2016 à 05:28
=(sum full column the name of the of th first cell and last cell and close the bracket.)