Samsung Galaxy S2, Your device has been modified. [Solved]

Ask a question FouriusVixen 46Posts lundi 30 juin 2014Registration date May 21, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on May 17, 2016 06:27PM by Ambucias
Hey, I'm trying to "repair" my old phone and I tried to update it but this message pop up: "Your device has been modified. Software update are not available".
I looked around the web and I found a way to fix it,people say that clearing the cache (Using the Android Recovery Mode) works, so i tried it, but it didn't help... If you have a way to fix this problem Any help will be appreciated,
thx =D
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Well Considering S2 is over 5 Years old...it might be hard to find anything out in the wild, as Manufacturers like to have their products die eventually!
Ambucias 37142Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 24, 2017 Last seen - May 17, 2016 05:43PM
"Manufacturers like to have their products die eventually!"

Ain't that the truth !

That's what just happened to my coffee maker, the 3rd one in five years!

It's a conspiracy to boost production and sales !

P.S. My grand-mother's Singer sewing machine still goes like crazy, does not miss a stitch!
FouriusVixen 46Posts lundi 30 juin 2014Registration date May 21, 2016 Last seen - May 17, 2016 05:57PM
Hmmm... I see, I was considering giving my s2 to my little brother but he complained that he can't see emojis on it.So I was trying to find a way to fix it but most of the post i saw said that an update would help...
If you have any other way of Making Emojis visible.... please tell me
;)
ac3mark 6547Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus January 24, 2017 Last seen - May 17, 2016 06:03PM
yea, that pesky thing those punks at Westinghouse invented, called a product lifecycle! :P

Take your 5nine ninja belts and hang yourselves!
Ambucias 37142Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus January 24, 2017 Last seen - May 17, 2016 06:27PM
Unfortunately, we as humans, also have a life cycle ! As I said, it's a conspiracy !
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?