1. Download and install Windows 7 Password Genius on another accessible computer.
2. Create a password reset disk through USB device or CD/DVD.
Insert writable USB device or CD/DVD-ROM to accessible computer and click Begin burning, wait few minutes until burning successfully.
3. Set the locked computer boot from USB device or CD/DVD.
How to Set Computer Boot from USB Device
How to Set Computer Boot from CD/DVD-ROM
4. Boot the locked computer from USB device or CD/DVD.
5. Remove Windows 7 forgotten password or create new account for Windows 7. You can choose a user account, and click Reset Password to remove password for selected account. Or you can click Add User to create new user account for Windows 7 system.
6. Get in Windows 7 computer without password or with new administrator. Click "Reboot" button and exit the removal drive, then successfully access locked Windows 7 computer.