Forget my password and security question answer

Solved/Closed
ramson meshark - Updated by Ambucias on 11/12/16 at 04:49 PM
 Ramso - Jan 5, 2017 at 08:49 AM
Hello,
i need my account(***@***) back, i tried to access but acouldnt because i use it long time a go so i forget my password and security question answer so how can i get it back? because it have a lot of things in this Email address. My phone was getting problems so i reset it thats why i couldnt access again by my old email.

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 11, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
I tried to access in Account Recovery Form then I inter my old email address which is "***@***" then asked me to inter password because I forgot it I select to forget password, another form comes ask me to inter my Number that is removed by moderator tells will send the verification code then I get it and fill in verification box then comes another question asked me to fill security answer but also I forget it I tried as much I can to guess but I couldn't.
I try to another way asked me to inter my my mobile number "+removed by moderator" then first name(ramson) and last name(meshark) then Google shows me alot of emails account to select one of them to access so there I saw my My old Gmail account that I needed most it's because it have my picture, I select it then asked me again to inter my password so this becomes big object for me I don't have any other way to do. So please can you help me to get my old email back? I think you can do it.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jan 4, 2017 at 04:23 AM
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Thanks for the feedback you gave.