How To Reset Facebook Password?

Closed
ErikTyler Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 12, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2017 - Jan 31, 2017 at 12:35 AM
BunoCS Posts 15476 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen May 3, 2024 - Jan 31, 2017 at 03:28 AM
I want to recover my Facebook password because I forget my Facebook password and want to access my old account. So please help me to recover my Facebook account.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 31, 2017 at 01:01 AM
1. Go to the Facebook Login Page

Be sure your email is the correct email for your Facebook. Then click on the “Forgot Your Password” link.

2. Choose Your Retrieval Option

If you use Yahoo, GMail or a Live account as your Facebook email, you can set your Facebook password to the same as your email account. Click on the first option "use my yahoo account" and then the “Continue” button.

A pop-up will appear where you can click on “Continue”, allowing Facebook to access your e-mail account to gather your contacts and retrieve your email password. YOU must be logged into your e-mail account before using this option.
If you choose this option, you’re finished and can log into Facebook with the password you use for your e-mail account.

If you want a separate password from your e-mail account, choose option two. In a seperate window, open your e-mail account. You’ll have a code sent to you email. Go back to your Facebook and type the code.

3. Create a New Password

Make sure to create a”medium” or “strong” password. Having a weak password makes it easy for hackers to gain access to your information. After you create your password, click on the “Continue” button to get logged in.
BunoCS Posts 15476 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen May 3, 2024 1,534
Jan 31, 2017 at 03:28 AM
Greetings,

Please, keep in mind that CCM is a mutual aid community. All answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their free time to help solve issues.

Notice that it is specifically requested to CCM forum users to show mutual respect in the discussions. Therefore, when requesting assistance, thanks for being courteous and for using polite expressions, as for elsewhere in similar circumstances. (i.e. "please", "thank you", "appreciate", "grateful", etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

Thanks for your understanding.