Forgot Yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Closed
katrina bettendorf - Updated by Ambucias on 22/02/17 at 05:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 22, 2017 at 05:47 AM
hi I have had yahoo for years Katrina Bettendorf in Tucson ***@*** I have forgot my new pass ward and I jest got a new cell phone number my old one is Removed by moderator its on yahoo and my new cell phone number is Removed by moderator and I am on face book with ***@*** and I did put a new pass ward on face book not very long a go and the same one on yahoo mail I thank but it will not work have a e-mail add ***@*** or it would be very nice if you could text me on my new cell phone I can send you a copy of my
id if I relly need to thank you Katrina Bettendorf help help help I relly love my yahoo mail
and I need to keep it thank you yahoo
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Feb 22, 2017 at 05:47 AM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business or connections with Yahoo

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.