Hi, But if you are a G Suite user, however, you might still be able to recover them by using the administrator account from the Admin console. By the way, you can use below method to recover emails from Gmail that was permanently deleted within the past 25 days.
To recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail:
1. Sign in to your Google Admin console using an administrator account.
2. From the Admin console dashboard, go to Users.
3. Locate the user and click their name to open their account page.
4. On the user's account page, click More and click Restore data.
5. Select the date range and the type of the data you want to restore. And then you can recover deleted emails from Gmail by clicking Restore Data.
Or you'd better contact Gmail support for help.