Windows not loading

Closed
aryansinh Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 27, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 4, 2017 - Updated on Jul 27, 2017 at 06:06 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 4, 2017 at 04:27 PM
I have a samsung N148 plus laptop. Its ram is only of 1 gb and is slow. I takes time to shutdown the pc and sometimes I use to shutdown my laptop holding the power button which force shutdown my laptop and when starts says that not correctly shutted down. Today I did the same but now when I switch my laptop on, it shows 2 options. First : setup repair....second : start normally. And now when I choose any of the two options and let the pc to start....it simply doesn't starts ....it shows the boot scrren of windows and again the two options and does not starts
...it shows a black screen then
Boot screen the two options ......please help me
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 28, 2017 at 10:03 PM
Ok, so let us know what operating system you are using?
aryansinh Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 27, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 4, 2017
Aug 4, 2017 at 11:28 AM
I'm using windows 7 ultimate 32-bit........and I think that windows has been corrupted
Run the following command:
SFC /SCANNOW

This will check all of your system files and rebuild anything it finds corrupted. Then run CHKDSK /f /r to look at your drive.

Please understand, 1GB of RAM is not enough for today's dynamic apps and such!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney