Microsoft's annual conference on new artificial intelligence products will be available to everyone live. Here's how to register and participate completely free in Ignite 2023.
What is the Microsoft Ignite conference and when is it scheduled in 2023?
Microsoft Ignite is the company's conference for developers and IT professionals that celebrates annually in Seattle, USA. It is one of the main events of the year in the field of technology, software and artificial intelligence. In 2023, it is held from November 14 to 17, and will be available online for everyone from anywhere in the world on November 15 and 16.
At this year's event, Microsoft will present all the latest news about advancements in development, artificial intelligence and the GitHub Copilot, a cloud-based AI tool for programmers, developed by Microsoft and OpenAI, capable of generating solution codes and translating code between different programming languages. You'll be able to watch live speaker sessions, panel discussions, live hybrid discussion sessions, Digital Swag, and the Microsoft Cloud Skills Challenge. You will also receive access to the Member and Featured Partner Directory, Member Network, Session Scheduler and Digital Backpack features.
How to register for the online version of Microsoft Ignite 2023?
Follow these steps to register for the online conference platform:
- Go to the Ignite 2023 website and click on the "Register Now" button in the center of the screen. On the page that opens, click on the "Let's go" button.
- On the next page you will be asked to select one of your accounts to register: Microsoft, LinkedIn, work or school account, GitHub. You can also register via email.
- Let's say you sign up through your Microsoft account. Once you've signed in to your account, you'll need to give permissions to the Microsoft Events app to access your basic information and email. Click "Accept".
- On the next page you will see different forms of attending the conference. Select "Digital Access Pass" and click "Save and Continue."
- Now a personal data form will open in front of you. Enter your information into it, such as your first and last name, phone number, professional email, your company, country and postal code of residence, etc. You will also be offered the opportunity to make your profile public (or private). A public profile will allow you to send messages and meet other conference participants.
- Accept the terms and conditions of use and finally confirm your data entry with the "Save and Continue" button.
- Check your email. You will receive a registration confirmation with instructions in an email from Microsoft.
How can I find out more about the conference agenda and sessions?
New Microsoft AI products at the Ignite 2023 conference
Microsoft's active participation in OpenAI and the introduction of AI products into its products, such as Bing Chat in the browser, have become the corporation's main bet. Generative AI is making a strong push into the Microsoft 365 suite, with products like Azure OpenAI or the programming assistant GitHub Copilot leading the way in providing end-to-end services to companies, organizations, and industry. Microsoft is expected to announce about 100 new AI-powered products and services at this year's Ignite conference. And you could be one of the first to know about these new artificial intelligence tools.
Among the speakers are leading Microsoft executives, such as its Chairman and CEO Satya Nadella, Executive Vice President Charlie Bell, Executive Vice President of Microsoft's Experiences + Devices Group Rajesh Jla, etc.