SQL Server diagram export: to another database
SQL Servers allow the import or export of database diagrams to another database. All the information related to a database is stored in the dtproperties table. Therefore, to import or export a database, the dtproperties table will have to be imported or exported too. Configuration is done automatically in the source database but has to be done manually in the destination database. Read on to find out how to perform this task.
How to import or export diagrams with SQL Server?
Information about the diagrams is stored in the dtproperties table. Basically to import or export a diagram, you simply need to import or export the dtproperties table. Follow the below procedure:
- Right click on the database containing the diagrams. Click on All Tasks then on "Export data".
- The Import / Export option will be displayed, click Next.
- Define the source and then click Next. Normally the configuration is done automatically.
- Configure the destination database and click Next.
- In the "Specify Copy or Query Table..." section , click Use a query to specify a data transfer, then click Next.
- On the Enter the SQL statement, type the following line:" Select * From dtproperties " then click Next.
- On the Select all tables and sources, choose the dtproperties table in the destination column and then click Next.
- Click on "Run immediately", then click Next and finally click Finish.
Need more help with programs? Check out our forum!
sound device 27
Around the same subject
- How to export database diagram from sql server
- Export diagram sql server
- How to export diagram from sql server
- Diagram of hard disk > Guide
- Incoming mail server for gmail > Guide
- Borland Database Engine > Download - Databases
- Cod4x patch v2.ff is different from server > Call of Duty (CoD) Forum
- Export whatsapp stickers to telegram > Guide