One of the best anti-virus / anti-malware softwares available. If you are serious about the security of your PC, then the premium version if worth getting. That said, the free version will help if you need something urgently, or want to try before you buy.
What is Malwarebytes? Malwarebytes is a malware scanner that detects malware that other similar programs can not. It can perform 3 types of scans depending on your needs: quick, full, and flash. Moreover, risky websites can be blocked by this software. It uses powerful technology to detect malware such as worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, dialers, spyware, and much more. This is the Malwarebytes download page.
- Safety and protection: Malwarebytes software thoroughly protects your computer system from online fraud, phishing, malware, different kinds of viruses, and keeps intruders from encrypting your files for ransom.
- Confidentiality: The program protects your confidential information and files from online threats thanks to AI technology and machine learning so you shouldn’t worry about your data leak, it wouldn’t happen.
- Quick: Malwarebytes analyzes your computer system in a matter of minutes to help you clean your PC and improve its performance.
- 3 types of scan: Malwarebytes allows you to choose among 3 scan modes depending on your needs and your time preferences.
- Background mode: Malwarebytes can work simultaneously with you without interrupting your work, gaming, or learning experience thanks to the background mode.
- Scan schedule: You can schedule a weekly, or monthly automatic scan with Malwarebytes to never forget about your computer cleaning.
How does Malwarebytes work?
After downloading and installing the program, you should launch a computer scan that can take up to several minutes. During the scan, Malwarebytes software analyzes your operating system, all installed programs, and add-ons, and generates a report that lists the files that are affected. Afterwards you can decide whether to delete some potentially dangerous apps or leave them.
Is Malwarebytes free?
This is the free 14-day trial version of Malwarebytes. Although it doesn’t offer real-time protection, it still detects viruses and threats and cleans your PC. To access more features, you can subscribe to the Premium version for $4 per month per device.
Is Malwarebytes safe?
Malwarebytes is considered a safe and powerful malware scanner.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7 SP1
- CPU: Minimum 800 MHz with SSE2 technology.
- RAM: 2 GB (64-bit OS), 1 GB (32-bit OS)
- Free disk space: Minimum 250 MB.
- Recommended screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher.
- An active internet connection.
Photo – malwarebytes.com
- Malwarebytes free
- Malwarebytes - Best answers
- Antivirus for pc - Best answers
- MalwareByte's automatic update - How-To - Viruses
- How to update Malwarebytes Anti-malware - How-To - Security
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device - How-To - Android
- Install malwarebytes without internet - How-To - Antivirus
- Can i use malwarebytes,avast and sandboxie? ✓ - Forum - Antivirus