SketchUp for Mac is a useful tool for creating, editing and sharing 3D images for graphic designers, architects and 3D artists.
- 3D image processing: Sketchup can process 3D images, that is to say view, edit and create.
- Easy to use: Sketchup Mac can produce 3D images of high quality, but the user does not necessarily require special knowledge in 3D creation. The program is easy to handle and thus, professionals and amateurs modeling 3D images can use the application without difficulty.
- Sharing option: once the images are created, users will be able to share their works directly on the Internet. In this way, friends and colleagues can also admire and comment on it.
- VR model viewing: you can create a walkthrough of your project on Microsoft HoloLens, HTC Vive, or Oculus, on your phone or tablet.
- Customization: be creative and use original styles, outliner and materials.
Is It Free?
This is a free version. You can also download the SketchUp Pro for $119 (personal use) or for $299 (professional use) per year with a 30-day free trial version to access more features.
SketchUp is also available for Windows computers.