Autodesk AutoCAD download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is AutoCAD? AutoCAD is the leading software CAD (computer-aided design) created by AutoDesk. Autodesk AutoCAD is a tool that architects and landscape designers can't do without when creating precise 2D and 3D drawings and plans. It is also extremely helpful in analysis and calculations related to engineering. This is the latest AutoCAD 2022 free trial download page.
- 2D and 3D design: Draft and draw 2D and 3D plans to model and visualize objects, architectural plans, etc. with the most precise calculations, edges, materials, meshes, surfaces, and more.
- Automated commands: Create your own shortcuts and automate specific commands to facilitate and speed up your work.
- Various tool sets: Whether you are an architect, a landscape designer, an electric engineer, or someone else, AutoCAD has an indispensable toolset for you, including mechanical toolset, electrical toolset, 3D map toolset, plant 3D toolset, and so much more.
- Handy workflow: Follow your progress with color-coded graphs, drawing history, operations order, layers names, and more.
- Cloud storage: AutoDesk AutoCAD lets you store your projects on its cloud system, which allows you to use it from various devices and sync your projects.
How does AutoCAD work?
Autodesk AutoCAD works as a full-featured 2D and 3D graphics editor, essentially designed for architectural and engineering drawings and plans. To view and annotate AutoCAD files, you can use Autodesk Viewer or Autodesk 360.
Is AutoCAD free?
This is a free trial version on AutoCAD that expires after 30 days of use. You can then purchase the full AutoCAD license for $220 per month or $1775 paid annually. If you are a student, you can get the AutoCAD Student version for free for 3 years. Here’s how.
- OS: 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10.
- Processor: Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
- Memory: Basic: 8 GB
- Display resolution: Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color; High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10 (with capable display card)
- Display card: Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk space: 10.0 GB
Photo – www.autodesk.com
- Autocad free download
- Autodesk autocad software free download
- Autocad download
- Autocad 2010 Direct X [solved] > Forum - Software
- Getting a 32 bit autocad software for download [solved] > Forum - Software
- SketchUp > Download
- Autodesk Fusion 360 > Download
- Error installing AutoCad_2014(32,64bit) on Windows 7 64Bit [solved] > Forum - Software
- ArcSoft MediaImpression
- Photo Cutter
- Adobe Fireworks
- JPEG Optimizer
- Icon Plugin for PhotoShop
- Bamboo Dock
- Cover XP
- Light Image Resizer
- Aurora 3D Animation Maker
- Icon Viewer
- Video Player for Facebook
- Easy Poster Printer
- Pic Viewer
- WMF Viewer
- Pencil Sketch - Image Editor
- Cartoon Animator 4
- Free Video to JPG Converter
- GO Keyboard
- Driver Ati Radeon 2100
- Window Image Capture
- FIFA World Cup 2010 Windows 7 Theme
- Advanced TIFF Editor
- Word/Doc Txt to Image Jpg/Jpeg Bmp Tiff Png
- Easy Flyer Creator
- Wedding Album Maker Gold
- Label Maker Pro
- MAGIX Slideshow Maker
- Free Screen Video Recorder
- Adobe After Effects
- Screen WMV CAM
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- QR Code Reader
- PhotoScan by Google Photos