e is a tool specially designed to assist in the translation from one language to another. In fact, the use of this tool can be advantageous since it enables to quickly translate documents by keeping the layout.
- Translation: for the translation of any document, you just have to select a document, then, click on the icon translate (like a “play” button), and that is all. It is possible to “Cache” all translations so as to quicken the translation of the same document. Translation in mass is only reserved for the Pro version.
- Layout: DocTranslate’s particularity lies in the fact that it keeps the layout of the original document (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Txt and Xml documents). This makes it convenient and efficient compared to other programs of its genre.
- Supported languages: this program helps users to translate to/from more than 50 languages (English, French, German, Chinese, Italian, etc.). From its interface, users can save translated text.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Disk space required: 680 KB
- DocTranslate is easy to use and practical for professional translators.
- It supports Google API V2 and Microsoft API V2.
- This demo version only enables to translate 20 segments with real engine.
Latest update on April 29, 2013 at 01:27 AM.