DeepL download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
DeepL is just THE tool you should use if you want to translate texts reliably, period. Simple to use, it provides many features to translate any text or Word and PowerPoint document based on the tone and glossary that you decide.
What is DeepL?
DeepL translator is a neural machine translation service initially launched in August 2017 and owned by DeepL SE based in Cologne. DeepL's technology has pushed the limits of machine translation and offers excellent, accurate, and reproducible translations across many languages.
What are the key features of DeepL?
- State of the art: DeepL features advanced award-winning AI technology that is way more accurate than what other translation services offer. Indeed, DeepL's neural networks can capture every nuance and reproduce them in translations. Also, DeepL can perform instant translations from speeches or camera inputs.
- Choose the tone: You can dynamically adjust your translation tone by selecting either a formal or informal tone, and all your pronouns and related words will change accordingly.
- Adapted to your needs: Once translated, you can adjust translations to better fit your needs by selecting words or phrases and picking alternatives.
- Build glossary: Depending on your company or way of writing, you will save tons of editing time by setting rules to make sure phrases and keywords are always consistently translated.
- Learn: You can better understand the meaning of the words in your translations. Select a word, and the built-in dictionary will show you definitions, examples, and synonyms without leaving the app.
- Translate whole docs: As DeepL is compatible with PowerPoint and Word files, you can translate entire documents and conserve their original formatting.
- Modular: You can easily access DeepL in your computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool to enrich your translation memories while keeping the original formatting. In addition, the handy API lets you seamlessly integrate DeepL as part of your pipelines to build complex tools.
How to use DeepL?
- Select your destination language.
- Type your text in the source language area, and DeepL should automatically detect the source language.
- You can add more and more texts as it keeps translating.
You can also consult the developer API documentation if you need it.
Is it free?
It is free to use, but you won't be able to use it for massive data translation, and some features are unavailable. However, if you plan to use DeepL to translate lots of content, you can consult their plans and pricing sections for individuals and teams and developers.
Is it safe?
- Deepl english to spanish > Guide