Need to create posters and print them as easily and quickly as possible? Posteriza
can be a great help for you. It can be used by anyone thanks to its easy design.
- No Installation: what makes Posteriza special is that you do not need to install it on your computer. That way, you can bring it with your USB stick or other devices and create your poster wherever you are.
- Supported image formats: input images have to be one of the following image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, EMF and GIF. These are the most common in multimedia world. If you want to create a poster that is not of this file, you can use another program to convert them in one of the image files above.
- Font and frame: with Posteriza, users are allowed to choose among predefined type and colour of frame of their choice. Apart from that, it is also possible to use any text font that is installed in your system.
- Printing options: for the printing of your posters, you can use any Windows printer (láser, inkjet, matrix, etc.) that has been installed with your computer system. As long as your printer supports paper A4, A3, Letter and further, Posteriza is compatible with them all.
- Posteriza is multilingual: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Catalan and Valencian.
Latest update on November 17, 2016 at 04:43 AM.