is an amplifier modeling program for guitar and for audio files. It contains a compendium of impressive effects and simulations to adjust guitar and bass tones.
- Tools: AmpliTube is a preamplifier adapter for musical instruments and especially guitars. Its database contains more than 120 preamp simulations as well as 81 stomp effects and 24 rack effects. Note that there are also 18 microphone models.
- Configuration: the user can configure several settings for this program to get the sound he wants. For example, it can configure various effects on the fly such as Distortion, Flanger, Tremolo, Tone and still many others.
- Recording: AmpliTube projects can be saved, organized and controlled by the user. Presets are saved in order to facilitate future use. It can make a series of investigations following keywords and attributes so as to find them later on.
- Rhythms: this standalone program can combine multiple rhythms to create a new and original sound. With lots of special effects from its library, it is easier for the user to edit new rhythms.
- The interface is intuitive and plain.
- AmpliTube can be used to enhance live performances.
- This is a trial version that is rather restricted in the number of models to use.