LMMS download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
LMMS for PC (also called Linux MultiMedia Studio) is a powerful open-source Digital Audio Workstation that lets you compose, edit and mix music on your computer. It includes all the tools you need to make your creations and then export the results in the digital audio formats you want. We will explain to you everything you need to know about this free software we provide you so that you can give it a try.
What is LMMS?
LMMS is an open-source, cross-platform, and completely free digital audio workstation. This program has been improved for over 15 years and offers many professional tools for recording, mixing, editing, and exporting digital audio. Of course, you can also compose your music by connecting a MIDI controller and using the various musical instruments included in the software.
- Compatibility: LMMS supports lots of formats so that you can export and import plenty of different file extensions, including wav, .ogg, .aiff, .flac, and even MIDI files.
- Audio editing: Thanks to the sound sequencer’s interface, you will pretty quickly get used to manipulating loops and other automation when you compose. You will find it very helpful and easy to use when creating repetitive and complex tracks.
- Musical instruments: A crazy list of tools, that is what you will get in LMMS. Indeed, it features 16 synthesizers, including the emulators of the famous Roland TB-303, the Commodore 64, the NES, the GameBoy, and others from YAMAHA. In addition, it also includes the open-source synthesizer called ZynAddSubFx, an instrument that works with additive and subtractive synthesis, Fourier transform, and other synthesis methods. Moreover, LMMS supports 64-bit VST instruments that empower you to add always more instruments from other sources. Get curious, and you will understand that there is no limit to all the amazing possibilities you will find out there.
- Effects: LMMS provides all the essential effects you need to achieve good results, including compressor, limiter, delay, reverb, distortion, bass enhancer, and more. You will find remarkably accurate ones such as the parametric and the graphic equalizers. Last but not least, you will also be able to extend LMMS as it supports VST and LADSPA plugins.
Is it free?
LMMS is free to download and install.
If you would like to try other free options without sacrificing professional quality results, you can download FL Studio 20.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher 64-bit
- Processor: 1.5 GHz x86, x86_64, or ARM-based CPU with 2 cores
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 100 MB of available space
- Lmms for android
- Lmms android
- Lmms download for android
- How to play pokemon on android > Guide
- Update emojis android > Guide
- Samsung factory reset code android > Guide
- Snapchat dark mode android > Guide
- Pi symbol android > Guide
- FL Studio 20
- Virtual DJ
- Power Tab Editor
- Logic Pro X
- Magic Piano by Smule
- Guitar Tuna
- AutoRap by Smule
- DJ Mix Lite
- Mixcraft 9
- ACID Pro 10
- Bitwig Studio 4
- Crescendo Music Notation
- Pro Tools