Garena, the makers of Free Fire, have come up with another winner: BOOYAH!. This app serves a platform that promises to revolutionise video game streaming on mobile devices.
What is BOOYAH! and What is it Used For?
BOOYAH! is aimed at those who wish to broadcast their games live (professional gamers, streamers and aspiring amateurs) and all those who want to watch videos of their favourite games and gamers and interact with them. The name BOOYAH! although unusual, comes from the famous Free Fire game, (it’s the victory cry), so it's an appropriate hommage in our books.
Main Features of BOOYAH!
- Short gaming videos: You can swipe to see the best gaming moments from within the community and also upload and share your own clips with users all over the world
- Livestreaming: livestream your gaming to all the major platforms including Facebook Gaming, Youtube Gaming and Twitch. You can also re-stream your game and then chat with viewers
- Highlight reels: When your livestream ends, the app generates key moments featuring intense fights, adventures and the most tense and exciting bits.
- Customised video feeds: These are based on your tastes and activity
- Minimal resource consumption: this will help to avoid slowdowns even during longer broadcasts
- Operating System: Android 5.0 / iOS 11.2 or later
- Size: 13M
BOOYAH! Is also available to download on iOS here