a cool app that you can use to monitor concerts and festivals nearby. Moreover, you can add your concert and sell tickets!
Eventbrite is an app that lets you stay up on the latest concerts, festivals and different events happening nearby. You can buy the tickets through the app and receive personalized recommendations as well as notifications about the upcoming shows of your favorite bands or artists. Moreover, if you organize an event you can add it to Eventbrite calendar and share with others.
- Nearby events: stay up to date with upcoming concerts, live shows and various events nearby
- Personalisation: get customized listings and events digest tailored specifically for you to never miss a concert of your favorite musician
- Share: you can share events to which you are planning to go and invite your friends and colleagues to join
- Tickets: With the app you can easily buy tickets and keep them inside the app without the need to print them
- Your events: you can add your events and share them with the audience of the app to attract more visitors.
Is Eventbrite Free?
Eventbrite is free to download and use. If you want to add your event and promote it, you need to pay a small fee.
In order to run eventbrite on your smartphone, you need version 5.0 and up for Android varies with devices. For the Apple version, you need iOS 11.2 or later.
Photo – play.google.com