coreSpecs is the app created to give you complete information about your Android sensors, such as magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, pedometer, ambient temperature, CPU, GPU, battery and so much more. Knowing all this technical information might help you to prevent any device damage and fix it before it becomes a real problem.
- Real-time sensors information: gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, gravity, rotation vector, geomagnetic rotation vector, and game rotation vector, linear acceleration, light, ambient temperature, pressure, pedometer, heartbeat, and heart rate, biometric authentication (face detection and fingerprint), digital compass, proximity, stationary detect and motion detect, 6DOF, significant motion, low latency off-body detect, relative humidity, and more.
- Tests: The app lets you test all your gadget’s sensors and see if something is not working well.
- Complete device info: coreSpecs will let you know everything about your Android, from its name and type to its root status, sim card details, IP address, display version, kernel version, build tags, and more. It can come in handy if you are a developer or Android enthusiast.
- Gestures check: You can see if all of your device’s gestures work correctly, like shake detection, screen face detection, tilt detection, chop detection, and more.
How Does coreSpecs Work?
coreSpecs app measures all your phone’s capabilities and displays them in an easy-to-understand way.
Is coreSpecs Free?
Yes, coreSpecs is free to download and use.
Is coreSpecs Safe?
coreSpecs is a safe app.
- Requires Android 5.0 and up
- Size: 5.7M
Photo – play.google.com