Gnome Subtitles download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Gnome Subtitles is a tool for creating and editing subtitles for videos. It offers various features that are listed below.
What are the key features of Gnome Subtitles?
- Creation: Gnome Subtitles has a specific option where to enter texts for subtitles. Once the creation process is finished, the user can save the file for later use or add it directly to the corresponding movie.
- Editing: This program can also be used for editing existing subtitle files. It supports almost all known formats such as SRT, Subviewer, MPSub, SubRip, and more. Among the possibilities are changing font types and color, resizing them, and so on.
- Synchronization: With Gnome Subtitles, the user is given the ability to easily sync subtitles with video sequences. This is particularly useful after converting a video to MP4 and subtitles are separated from the original movie.
Is it free?
This software is downloadable for free.
Around the same subject
- Tar subtitles download
- Lg tv subtitles > Guide
- How to sync subtitles in vlc > Guide
- How to make subtitles bigger on youtube > Guide
- Netflix subtitles font > Guide
- How to turn on subtitles on youtube > Guide