it's like a personal fitness instructor in your pocket!
Peloton is the full-featured fitness app using which you can access to hundreds of different workouts, learn from top world-class instructors, and get healthy, motivated, and fit. The classes include various trainings, from outdoor running and cycling to yoga, HIIT, stretching, meditation, and many more.
- Diverse range of fitness classes: strength training, running, cycling, stretching, yoga, HIIT, treadmill and indoor bike bootcamps, cardio workouts, walking, and more.
- Top instructors: The app works with 30 world-class instructors who can really motivate you, inspire you with energetic music so you can get the most out of your workout.
- Live or on-demand classes: Be flexible and choose whether you want to join live classes or choose from an extensive library of video classes whenever you want to.
- Improve your technique: Follow the advice of professional instructors when running or doing some yoga exercises to improve your performance and technique.
- Customization: Find a perfect class for you by using various filters, such as tempo, type, music, duration, level of proficiency, and more.
- Tracking: Keep track of your progress and regularity of workouts. See your heart rate data and other health metrics.
- Cross-platform: Follow your classes on any device, including cell phone, tablet, or TV.
How Does Peloton Work?
Peloton works as a subscription-based workout service with top 30 world-class instructors, video and live classes, and a wide variety of programs.
Is Peloton Safe?
Is Peloton Free?
The app is free to download. The monthly membership for Peloton costs $12.99 with a 30-day free trial period.
Peloton is also available for iOS/iPadOS 12.0.
- Requires Android 6.0 and up
- Size: 131M
Photo – play.google.com