Talkspace download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Mental health is as important as physical health nowadays. Talkspace is an app created to help people struggling with anxiety, stress, PTSD, substance use, depression, and other mental health problems, doubts, and challenges. Through the app, you can get help and talk to a professional therapist from the comfort of your home. It stands out because you can communicate with your therapist however you like: via video, audio, or even text.
What are the key features of Talkspace?
- Therapy anytime: One of the main advantages of the app is that you can consult your therapist anytime without waiting for your next weekly session. You can send a message, audio, or video and be sure to receive an answer on the same day.
- Different ways of communication: Use texts, audio, and video messages to talk to your therapist when you are feeling unwell to better describe the problem.
- Comfort: You don't have to go to another side of the town to visit your therapist, just open the app. The therapy might go easier from the comfort of your own home.
- Live sessions: Schedule live sessions to have a face-to-face interaction with the professional.
- Professional therapists: Talkspace collaborates with a wide network of thousands of licensed therapists across the U.S. who have been accredited according to NCQA standards.
Is Talkspace free?
The app itself is free to download. If you decide to start using it, you will need to subscribe for $65/week (billed monthly). The plan comes with unlimited messaging (text, audio, video), and a number of live sessions. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
Is Talkspace safe?