Keeping track of your mood and mental health situation is crucial, especially during this time. That's why Moodistory, the app that tracks your daily mood, can be an interesting and enriching experience. With it, you can find your mental balance, analyze your mood swings, track your triggers and cultivate positivity.
What are the key features of Moodistory?
- Mood tracker: With Moodistory you can create your mood journal in less than 5 seconds by using a 2 to 11 points scale.
- Graphical: The app has a graphical interface that helps to track your mood without writing a single word. Use an integrated calendar, built-in mood patterns, and more than 180 events/activities in 10 categories.
- Notes and photos: Use it as a personal journal and write notes about your days and add photos to better illustrate and remember important moments.
- Maps: Add locations to memorize trips and meaningful adventures.
- Analyze your triggers: By following your mood map, notes, and emotions, get to know yourself better and learn what triggers your highs and lows.
- PDF Export: You can export your mood diary and print it or save it somewhere on your computer to read it later.
How does Moodistory work?
Moodistory creates a visual timeline with your mood swings, ups and downs, emotions, photos, and memories. It can help you to cope with anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorders and get to know yourself better to come closer to mental and physical well-being.
Is Moodistory free?
The app costs $4.99 and has no in-app purchases.
Is Moodistory safe?
The data you enter in Moodistory is saved your data only on your iPhone locally, so only you can access it. The sensitive data that the app holds stays private and can not be accessed by anyone but you.