An indispensable tool for programmers and IT specialists to run remote sessions.
What is MobaXterm? MobaXterm is a handy remote computing tool designed for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators. What is MobaXterm used for? MobaXterm provides remote network tools, such as SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, etc., and Unix commands to Windows computers. This is the MobaXterm for Windows download page.
- Command terminal: MobaXterm lets you run the Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync, etc.) and use other remote network tools, such as SSH, X11, RDP, FTP, etc.
- Remote sessions: MobaXterm allows you to manage your sessions remotely. You can launch SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, or serial sessions. They will be automatically saved afterwards.
- Multi-execution: You can simultaneously execute your commands on various servers with MobaXterm.
- Customizer: MobaXterm lets you use the Customizer tool to create personalized copies of MobaXterm with your own logo and settings.
How does MobaXterm work?
MobaXterm lets you create and manage various remote sessions. To start, you only have to click on Sessions and choose whether to create a new SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, RDP, VNC, XDMCP, FTP, SFTP, Mosh, or Serial sessions. Read more about how to use MobaXterm.
Is MobaXterm free?
MobaXterm offers 2 subscription plans – Home (free) and Professional ($69). You can read more about its pricing here.
Is MobaXterm safe?
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required for full installation.
Photo – www.mobaxterm.mobatek.net