Cashbook is an indispensable tool for company owners to make all financial journals clear and plain. Cashbook Complete
has been designed by Acclaim Software Ltd to manage receipts and payments.
- Cashbook: users will only be asked to enter income and expenses to Cashbook Complete's interface. After that, it is going to calculate and draw budgets, bills to pay creditors, quotes, timesheets as well as the possibility to manage products and services.
- Sales graph screen: thanks to this feature, Cashbook Complete will have an illustrated graph concerning sales. Configurable depending on the accountant's needs, graphs can be customized based on the company's monthly sales.
- Invoicing: concerning invoicing processes, it is worth to note that Cashbook Complete is featured with custom letterhead. Invoices can be sent via email and it is possible to keep track of them with the Invoicing Outstanding and the Aged balance reports.
- Reports: this application comes with a wide range of selections of standard reports. For instance, the user can have Summary report, Detailed report, Transaction report, etc. For the Report Writer, users are given the possibility to create their own reports and save it later on.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP
- RAM: 64MB to 1GB
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600 pixels (Minimum) -- 1920 x 1280 pixels (Maximum)
- Cashbook Complete is easy to use and offers a great value for money.
- The interface is plain and intuitive to suit every kind of user.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on September 19, 2013 at 03:53 AM.