Everyone agrees on the fact that recording monetary transactions should take the shortest time possible. Thus, it is important to use software that is user-friendly and doesn’t require specific computing knowledge. Financial Accounting software is exactly this type of program: it provides Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) so a user can easily work without acquiring any special technical training or skills. It is designed to help users to quickly save operations and track their accounting data.
- The program saves the most used scriptures and suggests them when it perceives a similarity between breakdowns.
- It generates documents related to cash transactions or trading posts.
- It’s possible to build invoices, delivery notes, purchase orders, quotes, etc.
- The data is automatically recorded during the establishment of the documents.
- Backup and restore facility for the security of your data.
- It allows you to manage the flow of stock. In this sense, it uses the stock management techniques: weighted average cost and FIFO method (FIFO: first in first out).
- Generates reports which correspond with international accounting standards. This does not exclude the understandability of the resulting reports.
- Various report templates (including Final report, Account report, Stock report, Purchase report and Production report).
- The program provides the ability to simultaneously manage accounts from a network system. This way, employees can work together by sharing the same information.
- Possibility to manage tax information during the purchase of an item.
Is It Free?
No, the license for Financial Accounting software costs $45.