Although stored in second hard drive, some files and documents have to be kept unrevealed. Developed by Magiclab, StorageCrypt
has been created to protect any file stored in your removable drives.
- Encryption: this app can encrypt and protect all kinds of removable drives such as a USB hard drive, esata hard drive, firewire hard drive, SD card, pen drive or other. StorageCrypt also supports multi-partition giving the ability to set each partition as private or public.
- Password-protected: before starting all processes, users will be asked to enter password to protect files in the drive. The length of the password can reach up to 50 characters.
- Portable: this is making StorageCrypt quite efficient. Users can bring it everywhere in their device. That way, they can encrypt and decrypt drive without software installed on each computer system.
- Security: StorageCrypt offers 128 bits AES encryption algorithm. It is providing the highest level of security in order to protect your files and folders at hundred percent.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP
- StorageCrypt is easy to use.
- The interface is quite intuitive and plain.
- It Support all windows file system: FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS.
- It can be used for 7 days then, you have to pay for a license.
Latest update on July 11, 2013 at 02:23 AM.