GoToMeeting download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
If you are looking for a handy application to organize your video conferences and make calls from wherever you are, GoToMeeting could be a great solution. GoToMeeting is a program designed to make global meetings possible regardless of the place where the participants are. It is easy to handle and can be a good alternative to Zoom and Skype.
What are the key features of GoToMeeting?
- Work calls: You can schedule team calls and conduct presentations online with all participants. There is also a possibility to work on the same documents together in real time, which can facilitate working remotely.
- Time-saving: Exchange ideas and organize brainstorming sessions online regardless of where your colleagues are at the moment.
- Cross-platform: You can join the meeting even on the go since the GoToMeeting is available for mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, etc.
- Screen-sharing: Make your project presentation stunning and share your screen with colleagues during the video conference.
- Chats: Use private dialogues and group chats to discuss specific subjects online without disturbing other participants.
- Meeting transcripts: You can get your GoToMeeting conferences recorded and transcribed if you need to send it to colleagues who couldn't attend.
- Up to 250 participants: With GoToMeeting, you can hold large corporation meetings and invite up to 250 participants to avoid multiple small reunions.
How to install and use GoToMeeting?
Run the GoToMeeting Installer. After this, the GoTo Opener app included in the download package will run automatically. After it's finished, you can start using the program!
To join a meeting, you are invited to enter the meeting ID or meeting room name and click Join.
Is GoToMeeting free?
GoToMeeting offers two subscription plans: Professional ($14/month) and Business ($19/month). You can also try it for free for 2 weeks if you have any doubts. You can view GoToMeeting pricing and the features of each subscription plan.
Is GoToMeeting safe?