Google Duo download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Google Duo is the well-known cross-platform audio and video call app that was originally an alternative to FaceTime. Thanks to its easy-to-use interface and featuring everything you need to call your friends and family for free, Google Duo is still a very reliable communication application.
What are the key features of Google Duo?
- Easy call: You can quickly start a 100% free audio or video call with other people and even create groups of up to 32 people. Once the group is created, you can instantly share the link to allow new participants to join the call.
- High-quality audio and video: Google Duo can provide high-quality, lag-free audio and video as the sound and image quality will automatically be adjusted depending on your connection.
- Handy call preview: When someone calls you, you can preview the other person's live video before answering, thanks to the Knock Knock feature. Also, other users will be able to see you before responding.
- Add a touch of magic: Thanks to all the available effects, you will be able to add augmented reality effects based on your facial expressions. Popularized by Snapchat, it really brings more fun to the conversation.
- Brighten up someone's day: You can send voice or video messages with fun effects to let people know you're thinking of them, even if they are far away or not available.
- Instantly share: You can capture live special moments by taking a photo of your video call at any moment. You can then share it automatically with everyone on the call.
- Join anyone: You can call everyone worldwide using only a phone number or an email address.
- Cross-platform: Because Google Duo is cross-platform, everyone can use a different device, including mobile devices like Android or iOS, or a web browser and desktop app.
- Security and privacy: Your individual and group calls are protected by end-to-end encryption, so only the participants will get access to the information.
How to install Google Duo on your PC?
Once you click on the download button at the top of this page, you need to sign in with your Google account, and you will notice an icon on the right side of the address bar. Click on it to install the Google Duo app for Windows.
You will then be able to set up your account by verifying your mobile number so that your Google Duo contacts can easily find you. Then, pick a contact from the list and choose between an audio or a video call, create a group, and send the link to other people so that they can join. If your contact is not on the list, click Start a call, enter their mobile number or email and click Video Call - it's that easy!
Is it free?
You can install and use the Google Duo app completely free of charge.
What is the difference between Google Duo and Google Meet?
Contrary to Google Meet, Google Duo has end-to-end encryption and it is tied to your phone number. However, it does not feature all the collaborative tools needed for professional or educational purposes, like screen sharing or recording. Hence, you can consider Google Duo more like a service relevant for personal use to communicate with people (up to 32) or simply make classic calls with friends and family.
- Google duo download
- Google duo download for iphone
- Download google duo for iphone
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download google play store for pc > Download - App downloads