Dubsmash download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Dubsmash is a video-sharing social media service app designed for Android and Apple devices. The app encourages creativity and expression through videos, letting users lip-sync over audio clips. It was originally developed by Mobile Motion GmbH and has over one hundred million installs on Android alone.
What are the key features of Dubsmash?
- Record: with this app, you are free to film a video or upload an already existing one from your library.
- Browse: to stay up to date, Dubsmash has a Trending tab, a Following Feed, and an Explore tab.
- Messaging: you can send direct messages to your friends who are also on the app.
- Manage your account: add a bio and a pic to your profile to let people recognize you.
- Share: you can also share your Dubsmash videos off-platform to Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, iMessage, YouTube, TikTok, Musical.ly, Funimate, Flipagram, to name just a few.
How does Dubsmash work?
Once you download and install the app, you will get to create your account. With the Create tab you can record a video but you can also choose to upload an already existing video. Before you post it, you can add filters, text, stickers, and other effects.
Is Dubsmash safe?
It seems that the app has no history of major security issues. Keep in mind that it is rated 12+ and that not all content may be suitable for kids.
Is Dubsmash free?
You can download and use this app for free. However, it contains some optional in-app purchases that vary between $0.99 and $29.99.