Reface is an application developed by Neocortex Inc. using AI technology for facial editing. Using users' selfies, Reface integrates personal selfies into different characters, videos, motions, and scenarios creating a simulation that creates an image that is hard to believe it's not real.
What are the key features of Reface?
- No subscription is needed, with the Reface app there's no need to create any kind of subscription or profile, is as simple as downloading the app and taking your first selfie to start playing around with different characters, videos, and moments, want to become the superhero in the movie? Runaway from the explosion? Everything is possible it's just a matter of taking one picture
- From pop culture superstars to classic art models, the application has a catalog of hundreds of moments and scenarios, from popular hit songs like Michal Jackson's thriller to Silver Stallone's iconic moments in Rambo, or a classical Boticelli painting, there is all kind of possibilities to satisfy everyone's tastes.
- It's not all about fun, it's possible to have a more professional user experience the accuracy and technology of the app allow users to create videos and images that can be used to create motions and pictures that can be used for things beyond fun.
- Videos and Gifs. Aside from face-swapping into famous characters integrate your selfies into previously recorded gifs, short iconic movie moments, and music videos3.
- Reality to the max. There's a reason why the app has received hundreds of positive reviews and comments the accuracy of the reality of the conversion between the selfies and the images offered by the app. The videos and the images give a sense of reality that is hard to find in other face swap apps.
Is it free?
Reface has a 3-day free trial, afterwards, it offers a 12-month plan for $39.99 a year or €4.99 a week.