Filelinked download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Filelinked is a handy application designed to extend and ease the file-sharing concept and allows you to simply share and download all kinds of content on your devices. Useful daily, you can access many different download portals and install apps or download files that were hard to find until now.
What is Filelinked?
Filelinked is an app that lets you share files and download content using codes. Basically, the app is a portal to many other platforms where you will be able to store, share, and download content.
This may be trivial, but it allows you to share files with people, download apps not available on official stores like Amazon on your TV, and more.
What are the key features of Filelinked?
- Share easily: Filelinked allows you to break free from the tedious conventional file-sharing system. Until now, when you want to send several files to another contact, you had to zip and upload them to your cloud storage or send each URL individually and let people download the files. But with Filelinked, you just need to upload the files on your cloud storage service, copy and paste the URL of files to be shared to the Filelinked app, and share a code with your contact to let them manage the download process.
- Get free from app stores: Sharing files is the core concept, but it also allows you to bypass official app stores and download and install hard-to-find apps on your devices, like on Amazon FireStick. In a few words, you can download and install everything you want.
- High compatibility: Filelinked is particularly handy when using devices not designed to easily browse online content and type long URL links, like on TV. That's why Filelinked is compatible with all Android devices, including Android TV and Amazon Firestick. As a result, you will no longer struggle to download files on your devices. In addition, many Android TV and Fire TV are supported, including Nvidia Shield TV, Shield TV pro, Mi BOX, Mi BOX S, SkyStream, H96 MAX, Google TV, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, fire TV Stick Lite and all.
- Administrate: Everything you share with people is just a code for Filelinked. That way, you can delete individual codes, and it will prevent people from downloading your files. Alternatively, you can disable them as long as you want and resume the code validity later. Quick and easy.
- Simple and fast: The interface is well designed, making the sharing and downloading process super simple. You can share files or start downloading content at high speed in just a few simple steps.
How to use Filelinked?
- Once launched, type the code referring to a valid link where you will be able to download content.
- Download everything you want.
How to install Filelinked on your PC?
We provide you with both the Filelinked APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- First, download and unzip the Filelinked APK and the BlueStacks emulator file.
- Then, follow the installation instructions you will find with the application file.
How to install Filelinked on your Amazon Firestick?
- Before starting, we need to enable the feature to download files from unknown sources (remember, we are doing to install the Filelinked app with an APK file). So, enable "ADB Debugging" and "Apps From Unknown Sources". To do that, Go to Settings > Device > Developer Options. There you can see above mention options. Go ahead and enable them.
- The Downloader app is the Amazon Firestick generic app to download any kind of content from the web on your Amazon Firestick, so we need it. Go to the search function, type "Downloader" and click the Downloader option that appears. Install the Downloader app, open it, and allow it to access files on your device when prompted.
- As Filelinked is shut down, you need to download an alternative app, so type https://www.filelinkedapk.com/download/, and It will show supported TV app stores. Select one and install.
Is it free?
It is 100% free to use.
Is it safe?
Sure, FileLinked is a safe app. Still, remember that you should always download content using an antivirus.
Is Filelinked shut down?
Yes, it is shut down, so you can install it but not use it.