DocTranslate download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Disclaimer: it seems that the publisher's website is closed and that the software is no longer supported. Thus, even though the version linked to this page is the latest to exist, it may not work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages.
DocTranslate is a tool specially designed to assist in the translation from one language to another. In fact, the use of this tool can be advantageous since it enables to quickly translate documents by keeping the layout.
- Translation: for the translation of any document, you just have to select a document, then, click on the icon translate (like a “play” button), and that is all. It is possible to “Cache” all translations so as to quicken the translation of the same document. Translation in mass is only reserved for the Pro version.
- Layout: DocTranslate’s particularity lies in the fact that it keeps the layout of the original document (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Txt and Xml documents). This makes it convenient and efficient compared to other programs of its genre.
- Supported languages: this program helps users to translate to/from more than 50 languages (English, French, German, Chinese, Italian, etc.). From its interface, users can save translated text.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Disk space required: 680 KB
Is It Free?
This demo version only enables to translate 20 segments with real engine. It seems that the Pro version is no longer available for purchase.