Speechnotes - Speech To Text download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Speechnotes is one of the best speech recognition text transcribers on the market. Among its main advantages is that it supports multiple languages and it supports punctuation (one of the weaknesses of other similar apps).
What are the key features of Speechnotes?
- Dictation: If you need to write something but are in a hurry or just don't feel like typing, with Speechnotes you can dictate what you want and get it on the screen quickly and easily.
- Export: You can easily export the text to PDF and send it to anyone you want, or simply save it to your phone memory.
- Punctuation: Speechnotes allows the user to enter punctuation either in their own voice or via the keyboard and mouse.
- Other Features: Speechnotes app is free, the current version supports emojis and is also compatible with devices connected to the mobile phone via Bluetooth.
How does Speechnotes work?
Speechnotes lets you dictate your text on the go, and transcribe your speech quickly and easily. You can then add the punctuation, correct the text in any text editing program and export your notes. The interface is simple and intuitive.
Is Speechnotes free?
The basic subscription plan for Speechnotes is free. To access more features, you can get a Pro plan for $6.99 per month.
Around the same subject
- Speechnotes - speech to text n
- Google docs text to speech > Guide
- Ps4 text to speech > Guide
- Google text to speech > Guide
- Nfs most wanted all sounds cutscenes and cop speech fix download > Video Games Forum
- Text to speech converter > Download - Word processors