This guide will teach you how to enable the Text to Speech feature on the PlayStation 4. This feature will permit you to receive spoken feedback as you navigate through the menus of your console.
To enable text to speech feedback on the PS4:
Text to Speech is a small accessibility feature that is intended to help visually impaired users interact with their console. When enabled, it will read out loud contextual information (menus and options) and on-screen text (messages, keyboard input...).
You can enable this option by going into Settings > Accessibility > Text to Speech and ticking the Enable Text to Speech checkbox.
You can adjust the default volume level and reading speed for Text to Speech to your liking.
Once done, tap on the Circle button to apply your new settings and return to the home screen.
Please note that this feature is only available when the console's language is set to English.
- Ps4 text to speech
- Text to speech ps4
- How to turn off text to speech on ps4
- Ps4 controller gta v pc > Guide
- Text to speech google docs > Guide
- Ps4 too many usb devices connected > Guide
- Pc check ps4 controller battery > Guide
- Ps4 triangle button not working [solved] > Forum - PS3/PS4
- PS3 not reading discs: how to fix, after update
- PS4 controller not responding: white light, in game, on pc
- Expand your PS5 storage: internal, external
- How to turn off sound on PS4 controller
- PSP update: 6.61, firmware, PlayStation
- How to turn off vibration on PS4 controller: on PC, Fortnite
- PS3 recovery mode: without controller, not working
- How to reset PS3 controller: on PC, without reset button
- PS3 can't obtain IP address: PlayStation 3 fix
- How to connect PS4 controller to PS5
- PS3 error codes and solutions
- Link PlayStation 4: to Facebook, to Twitter
- PS4 safe mode: options, not working
- PS4 audio output settings: for headphones
- How to fix a slow PSP
- How to play PlayStation 4 games online
- Reset PlayStation 3: display settings HDMI
- PS3 mode not supported: Samsung HDMI, on TV
- How to update PS3 with USB: safe mode
- PS4 auto shutdown: after download, in rest mode
- How to turn off PS4 system sounds
- PS5 console: release date, price, stock
- How long to charge PlayStation controller: PS3, PS4, PS5
- How to turn off notifications on PS4
- How to clear your PS4 browsing history?
- Install Flash Player on Playstation 3: 2021
- How to Play MP4 on a PSP 3000
- How to clear PS3: cache, cookies
- How to change the language on PSP
- How to buy games on PlayStation store: for free
- How to reset your PlayStation network password?
- Turn off controller vibration: PS3
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC
- Find and add friends on PS4: from Facebook, online
- How to connect a BigBen controller to a PS3
- How to disable PS4 share play
- Switch from HDMI to SCART: PlayStation 3
- How to clear your browsing history on PS3?
- Obtain an IP address on the PS3
- How to delete cookies on PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4: tips and tricks
- PS Now vs PS Plus
- How to add the accessibility menu to Quick Menu on PS4?
- How to save battery life on PS4 controller