Paladins download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Paladins is an objective-based team first-person shooter video game developed by Evil Mojo Games that features many champions and innovative gameplay mechanics.
- Build your team: Paladins is an objective-based team first-person shooter where each team is composed of five players and five champions. Every champion has different skills and weapons that can be enhanced through a card system and a skin system. There are sixteen classic cards for each champion, and a maximum of five cards can be used simultaneously.
- Paladins Characters: A paladin, or a Champion, is your character in the game, and you can choose among over 40 different characters.
Abilities: Every champion has Classic skills (basic attacks and up to three skills with passive bonuses) and an Ultimate skill that is unique, powerful, and needs to be charged.
Weapons: Every champion has specific weapons.
Cross-platform: The game supports crossplay between PC, PS4, and Xbox One, as well as Nintendo Switch (PC and Xbox).
Duration and game modes
You will enjoy the game as long as you want. Moreover, it features several game modes:
- Siege: The classic Paladins game mode. Face off against the enemy team to secure a Capture Point, then push the Payload towards your opponent's base. If your enemies capture the point, rally your defenses and earn a point for holding them back.
- Onslaught: Two teams and one Control Point. Capture and hold the center point in King of the Hill-style gameplay with a Paladins twist. Slay your enemies to keep them off the point and earn 5 tickets for your team. Plus, get 1 ticket per second your team controls the point. The first team to 400 tickets wins.
Team Deathmatch: Unbridled team vs. team combat at its best. Assemble a squad of your favorite Champions and frag your enemies. The first team to 40 kills wins.
- Ranked: The same as Siege but every team can choose two champions to ban (makes them unavailable for the other team as well).
What do the reviews say?
Paladins has a Metacritic score of 83/100.
"Working on top of the strong and fairly balanced foundation of a free-to-play hero shooter, Paladins' capacity for experimentation is its greatest strength. Even after over 300 hours of exhilarating battles and strategic planning, champions continue to find a way to offer new gameplay experiences." (IGN)
The game is rated PEGI 12 as it contains some non-graphic violence.