Disco Elysium - The Final Cut download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is a role-playing video game (RPG). It was developed by ZA/UM and was initially released on October 15, 2019. In Disco Elysium - The Final Cut you play a detective and the story is set in a fictional, post-war world during "The Fifties".
Here are some of the Disco Elysium - The Final Cut’s main features:
- Story: In this fictional world, it is “The Fifties” and the war is over. While still recovering from the communist revolution against the Monarchy and the invasion of the capitalist alliance, the main character wakes up in the city of Revachol. Lost all memory of his identity, he has to investigate mysteries to understand who he is and to solve murders. Areas in the game are separated by the Pale, a strange connective tissue that bends the laws of reality.
- Art: Disco Elysium has a distinctive art and design, defined by a painterly style. The game is mainly the fruit of novelist and leading designer Robert Kurvitz’s personal struggles and most of the art in the game was led by Aleksander Rostov. The game is rich in influences, including the 1999 video game Planescape: Torment, the television show The Wire, and Emile Zola’s writings, among others.
- Gameplay: As mentioned above, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is an RPG. It is set in an open-world and focuses on skills and dialogue trees rather than on combat. There are four main skills: Intellect, Psyche, Physique, and Motorics that lead to six other secondary skills each. There is also "Thought Cabinet", a thought system that is based on internalizing thoughts which results in permanent benefits for the character. Another gameplay mechanic includes the choice of clothes that can affect the skills, whether it is positively or negatively.
- Themes: Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is full of inspirations but it also discusses many societal issues, such as alcoholism, ideologies, and war. It has heavy-dialogue mechanics and the characters follow four main ideologies: communism, fascism, moralism, and ultra-liberalism.
Is Disco Elysium - The Final Cut free?
Dissco Elysium is not free and you can purchase it for $39.99 (price may vary).
What are the system requirements for Disco Elysium - The Final Cut?
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit).
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (at least), Intel Core i7 or AMD 1800 equivalent.
- Memory: at least 2GB; 8GB for optimal performance.
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible video card (min 512MB) at least; NVIDIA Geforce 1060 or equivalent.
- Disk Space: 20GB of free space.