If you consider yourself a devoted player of The Sims 4 game you probably know that you can make the game more interesting and thrilling by using some simple mods and cheat codes. With mods and codes, you can make your Sim happy, extremely rich or always full without any efforts just using the codes and mods additions. This article will help you to customise your game and to install your favourite mods and cheat codes to enjoy The Sims 4 even more.
How to Install Mods
Mod is a short version of modification, which is made by users to improve and customize the game plot and make it more interesting for gamers. There are plenty of different mods for The Sims 4 available for PC and Mac, that you can download and install to the game. To do so, follow these steps:
Download the mod of your choice. Open the file Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
and drop your new mod there. If the mod is zipped, don’t unzip it and drop it as it is, otherwise you risk losing some mod information. Finally, open the game and enjoy.
Here are the best mods that you can download to upgrade The Sims 4:
- UI Cheats Extension is a good mod which includes all the cheat codes. With it, you don’t need to tap the codes anymore because they are already in.
- Supespeed mod can speed up your Sim life. If you are bored and want to make things go faster, install this one.
- BuildBuyMode Unlocker mod unlocks all the furniture, accessories and other items in the building mode, so you can use them all from the very beginning of the game.
- Ownable cars mod is good news for everyone who loved cars in The Sims 3. Using this mod you can own a car and drive around the city like the good old days.
- Go to School mod enables the possibility to follow your Sim kids to school and watch what is happening there.
How to Install Cheat Codes
Cheat codes can make your Sim constantly happy or extremely rich or even make the game screen handier to use. You don’t have to install anything, just type in the respective code.
To use codes you need to open the cheat panel while gaming using this combination: Shift + Ctrl + C
for PC, Command+Shift+C
for Mac or just hold down all four shoulder buttons at once if you are using PS4 or Xbox. When the panel is open you can insert your code. Then press Enter
Here is a list of the most popular cheat codes for The Sims 4 that you can use:
+50 000 simoleons
+X simoleons (you can choose the exact amount of money you’d like for your Sim: just type the number instead of X)
If you want to make all the properties in your Sim City free
This code will create a new Sim who is already a friend of yours
To instantly complete your Sim aspiration goals
stats.set_skill_level [Skill Name] X
Replace [Skill Name] with a specific skill you’d like your Sim to achieve (Major_Guitar, Major_Bartendending, Major_Charisma etc) and replace X with 1 to 10 points as you wish
This code allows you to place objects anywhere you want even if the grid didn’t allow it before
This code allows you to switch the game between fullscreen and windowed mode
Photo – The Sims 4 – Electronic Arts – ea.com.