Cyberpunk 2077 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
After 8 years of waiting, the most anticipated video game of the year has finally been released: Cyberpunk 2077. This is a multiplatform role-playing game (RPG) in which CD Projekt RED promises hours of entertainment and lots of action.
Get ready to dive in a dystopian world where natural death is no longer a threat because the development of technology has overcome it. The plot takes place in Night City, a futuristic city where chaos is the order of the day. V, our protagonist is wandering its
- Action RPG: the protagonist is V, a mercenary who acts outside the law to achieve their goals. This means getting involved in robberies, fights and trying to carry out different deals with the most dangerous individuals.
- Futuristic city: In Night City, society has been radically metamorphosed by the hi-tech progress.
- Three lifepaths: At the beginning of the game you can choose between being a nomad, a street kid, or a corpo. This impacts your skills, the missions you have to face and the course of your character's story.
- Realistic dialogues: Thanks to the AI, the dialogues in Cyberpunk 2077 create a great sense of immersion. In addition, they are translated in 10 different languages.
Graphics and sound
Cyperpunk 2077 came off to a sloppy start as at the time of its initial launch the game felt rather unfinished. The graphics were very inconsistent. Some elements in the game looked absolutely stunning, while other visuals were everything but next-gen. After having received tons of criticism, developer CD Project RED started introducing multiple patches in order to further polish the game. As of now, we can conclude that the Cyberpunk 2077 graphics look pretty good, running at a stable 60 FPS and featuring ray-tracing and dynamic 4K resolution, amongst others.
In terms of sound, Cyberpunk does not disappoint. You will find high-quality sound effects and an enjoyable sound track, consisting of mainly electronic music with a rather futuristic vibe.
Duration and game modes
Cyberpunk is an open-world RPG set in a futuristic environment called Night City. The game is designed as a single-player adventure that will take between 20 and 25 hours to beat. Although there have been rumors about a possible multiplayer expansion, this hasn't been officially confirmed by the game's developer.
What do the reviews say?
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently rated 86/100 on Metacritic, which is a very decent score considering its negative reception at the time of its initial launch back in December 2020.
"Cyberpunk 2077 is not perfect. But the fact is, it doesn't need to be to completely surpass my expectations. Given my experience and placing that against my expectations, I can unequivocally say that Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the greatest games I have ever played. The brilliant world, outstanding level design, seemingly endless density of detail paired with exceptional performances in incredibly engaging stories, all backed by truly groundbreaking graphics technology combine to create a supremely exceptional experience." (MMORPG.com)
This game is rated PEGI 18, meaning it is only suitable for the adult audience. It contains violence, strong language and sexual content.
Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
The elephant in the room of Cyberpunk 2077’s release is the amount of bugs on the base consoles, but not exclusively. There are a considerable number of bugs on PC versions as well, with CD Projekt RED going as far to release a statement apologising for the state of the game at launch.
There is currently no dedicated Xbox Series X/S or PS5 game on these consoles, with both platforms running the game in backwards compatibility mode. The game performs slightly better on these consoles, however the game is currently not up to the high standards that CD Projekt RED are known for. They are currently working on fixing bugs and creating patches for the game.
Despite the incredibly beautiful open world of Cyberpunk 2077 (when it’s not bugging out), for the moment the AI lets the game down a little. For example, there are videos of the Police spawning behind you, whilst you are on top of a skyscraper. Or another example where NPCs disappear and despawn if you look around. Hopefully this can be improved over the coming months, so Cyberpunk 2077 can achieve its full potential.
- Cyberpunk 2077 free download
- Cyberpunk 2077 download
- Cyberpunk free download
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Best Bugs and Glitches
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4 > Guide
- Steam FPS counter: hotkey, not showing up, accurate > Guide
- Windows 11 iso download > Download
- Poppy playtime free download > Download