Cyberpunk 2077 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Cyberpunk 2077, one of the most anticipated video game in recent video game history, was finally released in December 2020. This is a multiplatform role-playing game (RPG) in which CD Projekt RED promises hours of entertainment and lots of action.
Get ready to dive into a dystopian world where natural death is no longer a threat because the development of technology has overcome it. The plot takes place in Night City, a futuristic city where chaos is the order of the day. V, our protagonist, is hunting for a notorious implant that is believed to be the key to immortality. In Cyberpunk 2077, the decisions that you make will have a direct impact on the how the story of the game evolves.
- Action RPG: the protagonist is V, a mercenary who acts outside the law to achieve his goals. This means getting involved in robberies, fights and trying to carry out different deals with the most dangerous individuals.
- Futuristic city: In Night City, society has been radically metamorphosed by hi-tech progress.
- Three life-paths: At the beginning of the game you can choose between being a nomad, a street kid, or a corpo. This impacts your skills, the missions you have to face and the course of your character's story.
- Realistic dialogues: Thanks to AI, the dialogues in Cyberpunk 2077 create a great sense of immersion. In addition, they are translated in 10 different languages.
Graphics and sound
Cyberpunk 2077 came off to a sloppy start as at the time of its initial launch the game felt rather unfinished. The graphics were very inconsistent. Some elements in the game looked absolutely stunning, while other visuals were everything but next-gen. After having received tons of criticism, the developer CD Project RED started introducing multiple patches in order to further polish the game. As of now, we can conclude that the Cyberpunk 2077 graphics look pretty good, running at a stable 60 FPS and featuring ray-tracing and dynamic 4K resolution, amongst others.
In terms of sound, Cyberpunk does not disappoint. You will find high-quality sound effects and an enjoyable soundtrack, consisting of mainly electronic music with a rather futuristic vibe.
Duration and game modes
Cyberpunk is an open-world RPG set in a futuristic environment called Night City. The game is designed as a single-player adventure that will take between 20 and 25 hours to beat. Although there have been rumors about a possible multiplayer expansion, this hasn't been officially confirmed by the game's developer.
What do the reviews say?
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently rated 86/100 on Metacritic, which is a very decent score considering its negative reception at the time of its initial launch back in December 2020.
"Cyberpunk 2077 is not perfect. But the fact is, it doesn't need to be to completely surpass my expectations. Given my experience and placing that against my expectations, I can unequivocally say that Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the greatest games I have ever played. The brilliant world, outstanding level design, seemingly endless density of detail paired with exceptional performances in incredibly engaging stories, all backed by truly groundbreaking graphics technology combine to create a supremely exceptional experience." (MMORPG.com)
This game is rated PEGI 18, meaning it is only suitable for the adult audience. It contains violence, strong language and sexual content.
Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
The elephant in the room of Cyberpunk 2077’s release is the amount of bugs on the console versions. There are a considerable number of bugs on PC versions as well, with CD Projekt RED going as far as possible to release a statement apologising for the state of the game at launch.
Despite the incredibly beautiful open world of Cyberpunk 2077, the AI simply felt as if it was not taken care of by the developers. For example, there are videos on YouTube and Twitch of the police spawning behind V, whilst he was standing on the top of a skyscraper. Or another example where NPCs suddenly disappeared when V looked around. Fortunately many of these issues were fixed during the first months after the initial release date. In February 2022, CD Projekt RED released the Patch 1.5, bringing a huge amount of improvements to the game, including a next-generation update which allows PS5 and Xbox Series X|S players to take full advantage of their hardware. Even though there are still some minor bugs and visual flaws, it seems that Cyberpunk 2077 is almost ready to achieve its full potential.
- Cyberpunk 2077 free download
- Cyberpunk 2077 download
- Cyberpunk 2077 free
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Best Bugs and Glitches
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4 > Guide
- Steam FPS counter: hotkey, not showing up, accurate > Guide
- How to turn off vibration on PS4 controller: on PC, Fortnite > Guide
- How to auto-aim in GTA San Andreas PC > Guide
- Pokémon Xenoverse
- Pokémon Emerald for GBA (ROM)
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
- Stardew Valley
- Pokémon Uranium
- Fallout 4
- Monster Hunter: World
- Fallout 76
- Genshin Impact
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- ELDEN RING
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirh
- Diablo III
- Baldur's Gate 3
- One Punch Man: Road to Hero 2.0
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
- Loop Hero
- Pokémon Masters
- Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Princess Connect! Re: Dive
- Crime City
- Pokémon Unbound for GBA (ROM)
- Raising Archangel
- Path of Exile
- Asdivine Saga
- The Binding of Isaac
- Pokémon FireRed for GBA (ROM)