Hades download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Who said Greek mythology was boring? Supergiant Games, the studio behind the instant indie classics Bastion and Transistor, has reimagined the Greek gods and villains in the frenetic hack-and-slash Hades. For many, this is considered to be the best game of 2020. So get ready for a journey through hell that you will never forget.
- Demon pace: Escaping from the underworld is not an easy feat, but thanks to the flawless and dynamic combat system the challenge will never get frustrating or repetitive. So don’t worry about getting bored of killing, dying and repeating - you won’t!
- Deep and absorbing story: Hades does not neglect the story development and combines the action with a world full of dark secrets, ghosts, monsters and countless charismatic characters.
- Real replayability: Enemies remember you, while the scenarios are randomly regenerated... One of Hades's greatest achievements is that you can never have the same run twice.
You may want to check our Tips and Tricks guide to fully enjoying Hades.
Is it free?
You have to purchase this game in order to play it.
What are the system requirements for Hades?
- Operating system: Windows 7 and later.
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM.
- Graphics: 1GB Video RAM.