Vodafone is one of India's largest telecom companies. One of its most appreciated attributes is the ability to block unwanted spam and marketing calls and SMS by activating the Do Not Disturb (DND) feature. To discover how to do so on your phone, continue reading this article.
Activate Do Not Disturb (DND) on Vodafone India
To activate Do Not Disturb on Vodafone India, visit the Vodafone DND website. Once at the site, enter your name, email address, and Vodafone mobile phone number. Then, select Yes under Full DND. Finally, answer the captcha, and click Submit:
Activate DND Using SMS or Call
To activate Do Not Disturb by text message or phone call, open your phone's message app and compose the following new message: START 0. Then, send it to 1909. Doing so will activate Full DND on the Vodafone mobile number.
You can also do this by calling 1909 and following the interactive voice response (IVR) prompts.
Activating DND takes up to a week, regardless of the telecom company.
Image: © Vodafone.
- Dnd vodafone
- Do not disturb vodafone - Best answers
- Vodafone do not disturb - Best answers
- Vodafone postpaid net recharge - How-To - Network
- Call barring password vodafone ✓ - Forum - Android
- Www.vodafone.ie/mms - Guide
- I am unable to send message from vodafone - Guide
- Vodafone nuc code free - Guide