Laptop not booting

Closed
Thepicklelord Posts 3 Registration date Friday August 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 23, 2017 - Updated on Aug 18, 2017 at 04:45 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 23, 2017 at 04:25 PM
When I went to turn on my laptop. Nothing would load. It would stay in a black screen.
Since my laptop needs my charger to be on I immediately plugged it in. And nothing, all that would happen is the battery light would flicker. So I turned it off, turned it back on and nothing again. Except the power button would work and the battery light was just off. Than it would be a pattern. My battery light would work but my power light would go off and vice versa. I'm not sure if this helps but my laptop is a Asus. Not sure what model it is, it also has a Intel inside.
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 18, 2017 at 06:39 PM
Have you tried the battery trick?
Thepicklelord Posts 3 Registration date Friday August 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 23, 2017
Aug 18, 2017 at 08:34 PM
What's the battery trip?
Blocked Profile
Aug 18, 2017 at 08:42 PM
Not trip. (battery nice!)

Trick.

Unplug the AC Power from the wall. Unplug the AC from the Laptop.

Take the AC cord, and separate it into two pieces! This allow any resistance built up in the converter to release.

Set it aside.

Take the laptop, and take the battery out. Now, flip over the laptop, and hold down the power button for 60 SECONDS! YES count them out! This also, removes any "built" up power, and clears out the registers!

Now, put the battery in. Put the power cord back together. Plug the power cord into the laptop. Plug the power cord into the wall, and try to power it on.

Let us know!

Thepicklelord Posts 3 Registration date Friday August 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen August 23, 2017
Aug 23, 2017 at 01:40 PM
Thank it worked I cannot express my gratitude. Thank you very much!
Blocked Profile
Aug 23, 2017 at 04:25 PM
EXCELLENT! The thanks go to you, as you let us now that this is solved. I will leave it up to you to mark it as solved!