- Transferring malware protection
- How to Protect Yourself From Malware - How-To - Viruses
- Protect your personal data: avoid malware, password, VPN - Guide
- "Digital Protection" - new virus/malware? ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google - Guide
- Remove write protection from usb - Guide
The best way is to use an already-protected 2nd computer, download a few anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware programs that appeal to you, copy them onto a usb stick, sneaker-net over to your computer mentioned in your opening, install onto your OS partition, then, tweak and configure those programs to suit your needs and wants.