- Partial laptop screen
- My laptop screen won't turn on but has power - How-To - Monitor
- Laptop screen not turning on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black when plugged in - How-To - Laptop computer
- Broken laptop screen boot straight to external monitor ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Why is my laptop screen zoomed in - How-To - Hardware
Try turning off your laptop and wait for 10 minutes before you open again. If not, see if system restoring will help putting your laptop to its good working state before this vertical line happened on your sleep. If not, try formating your laptop hoping that that line will disappear. If after formatting, it still there, I think there already some damage in your laptop. The problem is no longer software, it probably one of the hardware that's been damaged causing this line to appear.