- Partial laptop screen
- Laptop screen not turning on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop screen black after unplugging hdmi ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My laptop screen only shows wallpaper ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Mecer laptop screen blank - Forum - Monitor
- Blue film for laptop screen in english subtitles - Forum - Programming
Try turning off your laptop and wait for 10 minutes before you open again. If not, see if system restoring will help putting your laptop to its good working state before this vertical line happened on your sleep. If not, try formating your laptop hoping that that line will disappear. If after formatting, it still there, I think there already some damage in your laptop. The problem is no longer software, it probably one of the hardware that's been damaged causing this line to appear.