Recovering a Facebook account

Closed
rachelle parado - Updated on Oct 6, 2017 at 01:45 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 6, 2017 at 06:24 AM
Hello,

Hello,
I tried recovering my facebook account and have already submitted everything you guys asked for. I used my nickname on my facebook account to make my account private. Hopefully this would be enough to get my account back. The email that I used for the account is valid and have been sending trouble tickets via that email.I keep on receiving this message on my email
Thanks for contacting us. It looks like the report you submitted belongs in a different channel. Please log into your Facebook account and follow the on-screen instructions to report this issue.

Please consider unblocking my account , I have important documents and photos on that account. Thank you team facebook, im hoping that I will be able to use my facebook account again.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 6, 2017 at 06:24 AM
Hi

You wrote: "...already submitted everything you guys asked for."

We are CCM not Facebook and we never asked you for anything. We have no business with Facebook.

Sorry