How to change password

Closed
Mayank - Updated on Oct 11, 2017 at 03:38 AM
lefty77 Posts 6 Registration date Saturday November 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 11, 2017 - Nov 11, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Hello,

Someone trying to access my account, on that case i am trying to change my hotmail password but that required security code. I forget my earlier email id which i registered for security code and they asked for mobile no for sending security code. but after word i cant change my password.

<ital>This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 11/5/2017 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.
On 10/6/2017 you requested that your security info be replaced.
Current security info
Alternate email: mg*****@gmail.com
New security info
Phone number ending in 58
If you didn't request this, let us know.
If you'd like to keep your current security info, you can cancel this request.

Pl help

1 response

lefty77 Posts 6 Registration date Saturday November 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 11, 2017
Nov 11, 2017 at 02:50 PM
I suggest using the contact us link at the bottom of the page or top right(generally) and explaining the situation to them. One other option is clicking the option that lets them know you do not have access to the methods any longer. They will then ask you some general questions which the owner of the account shoulds know, like: when you opened the account, last 3 people you sent an email to or recieved one from, the other accounts or apps linked to your email. they then ask for an alternate email to contact you through and they will send a link to thatr email to reset your password if you successfully answer the questions.