- Sony's DVD-R not recognized by my laptop
- Dvd drive not recognizing disc ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- DVD/RW will not read anything ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- DVD ROM not reading CDs ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- My dvd player on my dell latitude laptop reads cd's but not dvds ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My Passport WD 1TB is not recognizing by PC,Laptop ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
hi can anyone help with a problem I have come across.i converted some RAW files from my Canon EOS300D to JPEG and transferred the photos to a DVD+R disc on my laptop which worked fine,but when I took the disc out and placed it in another laptop it said the disc was empty and it wanted me to format the disc,but it worked ok on my laptop.why is this and can you help me?