Hard Drive

Closed
dcp - 31 May 2009 à 00:26
se.xy91 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday 2 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 14 June 2009 - 31 May 2009 à 04:26
Hello,
When I boot my pc I see the secondary hard drive when my pc does the initial scan of what I have. When Windows Vista finally shows up and I go into "my computer" I don't see that secondary hard drive.

I have made sure that the sata option in my bios is enabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx
Related:

1 response

se.xy91 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday 2 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 14 June 2009
31 May 2009 à 04:26
hi,
it may be that the jumper is set to master mode.
change it to slave mode, then it will be detected properly.
or check if you can access it in the device manager.